SWEET FREEDOM....................

 
 
 
 
 
 
I am sitting on a round table with white linen - waiting for coffee -today and I hear myself saying words to the woman beside me.
It appears that I actually know what I am talking about.
No-one was more surprised than myself.
It appears that I am telling the woman on my left how the woman on my right is being so strong.
"I think" says I, "that when there is a crossing like this, when the soul is just about to leave the body, there is a tiny chink, a hairs breadth of a crack , where the peace comes in ..........like a draught.
A miniscule breeze of ease, a sliver of eternal consciousness wending its way in, and winding its way around its closest soul, to offer strength and endurance and safe passage in stormy seas."
I know, right?
How else can this woman, this lioness, this warrior come to the burial ground of her son and stay sane, let alone capable of such love and honesty, such touching memories of him as a child, such fortitude in the face of cruel fate?
In my belief system there is no angry God with a beard floating about on a cloud judging and condemning to hell or purgatory.
Hell IS other people.
There are no winged cherubs toting harps.
There are no gates to be admitted by.
 St Peter is not waving the longest print out on the planet.
In my belief system there IS  an eternity. It is a consciousness of pure loving energy, it is an awesome presence that black holes are mere specks in, it is the Be all and End all, and we ARE it.
You ARE the thing you are praying to. I believe as your eyes close here they open IN it.
His Father also, today spoke of energy and how the outpouring of love and support he had witnessed and received both here and on the other side of the world, had raised the collective consciousness of all who had known the man with Freedom as his middle name.
Three score and ten the allotted span they say, in this instance -less than a third of it. A young man with a twinkle in his eye, filled with possibilites of all that lay before him, a young man who had his own body profess his beliefs which said that "Impossible is Nothing" , a young man who was still as present today amongst the hundreds and hundreds of mourners as he ever was in THIS lifetime.
Tonight as the small town he left folds its arms around the people he loved, and as they celebrate his life, his joie de vivre, his humour, and his memory I would like to remind them that Kenyon Freedom Meyler is liberated in his own freedom now, and is a star in the heavens, a grain of sand on a beach, a  glistening tear in a red rimmed eye, and an eternal presence in all our hearts and minds. 
His was not to be a long life, but a life well lived. He was not a drop in the ocean, he is the ocean in a drop.
 To his heartbroken family I send peace and all good wishes for now and all the days to come, for the good of all, and harm to none.
Kenyon Freedom Meyler - RIP
Namaste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPENING DOORS

GRAVITY - a dramatic review of a blanket

Frankly Speaking - An Essay - Part 1